1. Talmida at The Lesser of Two Weevils has some great posts. The only reason I haven’t interacted more with her blog is that I am a little self-conscious discussing Hebrew in public. I do it, but only if I am quoting someone directly. I have no original thoughts on Hebrew.
This post made me cry. The sooner we realize that the Bible isn’t talking about virginity when it mentions the “virtue” of a woman the better.
2. CT has a brilliant post on how men are not pregnant. Apparently some are confused. They don’t realize that according to the dictionary they can be “expecting” but they can’t be “pregnant”. And a guy can’t be “great with child” either. He might, however, be great with children. My grandfather was really great with children.
3. Mike Bird, Bryan L and Cheryl keep up the good work interacting with Denny Burk on women in ministry. And kudos to Denny Burk for not deleting them as others do. One little teeny question, how does Mark Driscoll have so much time to read women’s magazines?
4. This really blows me away. I am humbled, truly. Apparently 40% of
BBB readers those who voted in the latest poll believe that wives should obey their husbands – and they still read this blog. But do you allow your wives to read this blog? (What – they aren’t interested? wahhhh. sob sob – oops, sorry Lingamish, these are feelings, right, but they aren’t one of those “unmentionable” feelings.)
5. And I am taking a class with Dr. Waltke who is very complementarian and a super nice guy. He was busy today so we’ll get together next week. More questions, anyone?
6. One last note. There is an opening for a very optimistic certified engineer here.