David is tempting me to have some fun, to lighten up a little. Here is a little puzzler in biblish or greekish and latinish.
1. Eleemosynary deeds have their incipience intramurally.
2. Male cadavers are incapable of yielding any testimony.
3. Deviation from the established moral code is the cachet of mere mortals, whereas absolution is numinous.
4. Dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders John a hebetudinous fellow.
5. Opting on the part of mendicants must be interdicted.
6. Eschew the implement of correction and vitiate the scion.
7. Pulchritude possesses solely cutaneous profundity.
8. The stylus is more potent than the claymore.
9. An individual with moronic proclivities and his pecuniary resources are disassociated with proclivity.
10. Refrain from truncating your rhinal protuberance out of malicious pique with your physiognomy.
Okay, that’s enough for tonight.